Web Design, Development and Online Marketing firm Web Development Australia

Here you can find any web related solutions with your best effort - SEO, SEM, Web Design, Web Development, SMO, Online Marketing....

A Phone Recorder Is An Awesome Training Device for Newly Hired Staff

Posted on
  • Tuesday, December 28, 2010
  • by
  • Nirav Patel - SEO Professional
  • in
  • My telephone recorder has been a new method in helping my employees to meet their sales goals. I think of myself as a sales force lead for a tiny beauty product offerings firm. We are accountable for getting contracts to sell our beauty items in stores across the Midwest. I learned by chance that employing a telephone recorder to record my telephone conferences with my team can have excellent results. I didnt set out to make use of the recording device a sales tool but that's just what it turned out to be.

    We have conferences over the telephone only when i am traveling. During these times i have used my telephone recorder. These calls have been a really handy tool to check. They are full of support and lessons that we have learned along the way. I have even played parts of them during our face to face conferences just in order that I can get the morale going. It is like a fuel to get the team out of a bad rut or to explain our vision and goals.



    Many sales lessons have been recorded this far too. During our telephone sessions the staff may raise questions or explain how they have handled a selected situation. These examples have been helpful to the whole team to grow and learn to strive for excellence.
    I am glad that I chose to install the phone call recorder. I know that having it has made a difference in the quality of our salesmanship and customer service.

    I also use the telephone recorder to coach new staff in. The recordings detail the average and run of the mill sales strategies and goals we are endeavoring to achieve. There are chats of mistakes people have made during the past and how we have corrected those. For new staff I make sure to identify the simplest way to avoid these mess ups so that we can remain cheap. The call recording device has been an asset to our marketing team and it has saved me a lot of money in stopping blunders.

    0 comments:

     
    SEO | Web Design | Web Development | SEO Services | SEO Company | Online Marketing | Social Media Optimization | Pay Per Click | Video Optimization | Blog Creation | e-Mail Marketing
    Copyright (c) 2010 Blogger templates by Bloggermint
    ^ Scroll to Top