Web Design, Development and Online Marketing firm Web Development Australia

Here you can find any web related solutions with your best effort - SEO, SEM, Web Design, Web Development, SMO, Online Marketing....

Working From Home And Fitting In Those Round The House Tasks That Otherwise Don’t Get Completed

Posted on
  • Friday, June 10, 2011
  • by
  • Nirav Patel - SEO Professional
  • in
  • I have been wanting to decorate my dining room at home for a few months now and as I work from home I am planning to plan my diary this week to ensure I get this job done in between my everyday work from home tasks.

    Decorating jobs are best completed in good light. Artificial lighting is quite reasonable for chilling in, watching TV etc, however is not quite adequate for precision operations such as painting skirting board edges or accurately trimming wallpaper. For that reason putting off the decorating job to later in the day, after the work is finished, is not the best option.

    I need to make sure however that I get all my essential work from home tasks completed first. I will try to get up significantly earlier than normal and make certain I am in my office as early as possible. I carry out mostly online jobs, mainly writing, so I can carry these out whenever I want. As soon as these essential tasks are finished I intend to alternate my activity for the remainder of the day between my work tasks and my decorating. That way I am adding variety into my work from home routine, it will provide a welcome variety and help the day to go by more quickly.

    The plan is to have all tasks finished by tea time, so none of this will impinge on my social time during the evening.

    One snag could be answering inbound calls. I can use my cordless headset and field calls whilst working as it’s not difficult to break off most decorating jobs. However for some chores, for example painting, I will have to switch on my voice mail and pretend I am otherwise engaged.

    Work from home gives great flexibility to work in this way and provided you arrange things to ensure all your important tasks are finished first it provides a good way to get even quite big home jobs out of the way without encroaching too much on leisure time.

    0 comments:

     
    SEO | Web Design | Web Development | SEO Services | SEO Company | Online Marketing | Social Media Optimization | Pay Per Click | Video Optimization | Blog Creation | e-Mail Marketing
    Copyright (c) 2010 Blogger templates by Bloggermint
    ^ Scroll to Top